Our disposable food service packaging automation systems are carefully designed for the automatic product handling of stacks – whether it is cups, lids or other thermoformed product – directly from the trim press. DJS Systems, Inc. offers trim press automation systems that connect to the trim press up to 4 tier. There is also the option of changeover to other tool configurations. When the trim press reaches count, the rows of product are ejected into the trim press automation system (TPA).
- Ranges from single to quad tier
- Handles cups, lids or any other thermoformed part
- Color touch screen HMI for ease in diagnostics
- Can handle multiple products at the same time
- A single system can be adaptable to fit single to four tier trim presses
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Easily mated to additional downstream automation
Stacks, which are contained and held upright throughout the entire process, are conveyed into the chambers of the Pick & Place robot. With the ability to rotate stacks to any degree, the Pick & Place sets counted stacks into the indexing infeed conveyor(s) pockets (or any other downstream equipment). The conveyor then moves stacks to the loading station, which places stacks into a vertical bagger (or any other downstream equipment).