Our hand loaded indexing conveyor systems with packager are designed to handle bulk food service items. They are ideal for manually loaded products, such as cups, lids, plates and trays. For cup diverting, our systems take a single lane of product and divert it into several different lanes, or divert several lanes down to a single lane.In the conveyor system, pre-counted stacks of trays, plates, or other items are loaded onto the indexing conveyor, which moves stacks along to an overhead loader. The overhead loader then loads the stack into a vertical bagger.
- Servo driven indexing pocket conveyor
- Servo controlled vertical bagger
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Allen Bradley PLC and controls
- Can divert from a single lane to multiple lanes, or from multiple lanes to a single lane
- Can divert between other equipment and an accumulation area
- Can be fitted with count capability
For cup diverting, once cups are rim rolled, they enter the break/separate/divert mechanism. The flow travels through the mechanism until a stack detect sensor is actuated. Once the sensor is activated, a stripping mechanism separates the stack and sends it forward. From here, the stack can pass through to be counted or be diverted to a different discharge lane as needed.