Servo counter/bagger systems from DJS Systems, Inc. count and strip stacks of paper, plastic or foam cups for packaging, with a capacity of 60+ strips per minute.
- Servo driven SC60 counter with right/left reject capability
- Laser eyes for high speed, high accuracy counting
- Positive placement of stacks into bagger or other downstream equipment
- Interlocked safety guarding
- Allen Bradley PLC and controls
- Color touch screen HMI for ease in diagnostics and changeover
- Handles cups and lids of any size and stack length
- Can run up to 60+ stacks per minute (depending on stack length)
- Excellence in vertical bagging
When our well-designed bagging system is in operation, cups are moved onto the infeed conveyor from the upstream equipment. Next, in the counting section, the count belt moves the cups past the counting eyes. Once the preset count is reached, the count belt stops the cups, and the counted stack is stripped to the transfer section. An overhead loading system then moves the stacks along to the packager infeed rails. Finally, an overhead loader then loads the stack into a vertical bagger (or other downstream equipment). Or, if there is an issue, the stack is rejected left or right.